Home About us Editorial board Search Ahead of print Current issue Archives Submit article Instructions Subscribe Contacts Login 
Print this page Email this page Users Online: 1765
CASE REPORT
Year : 2012  |  Volume : 1  |  Issue : 1  |  Page : 46-48

Hair dye poisoning: A report of three cases


Department of Medicine, Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

Correspondence Address:
YVS Prabhakar
Department of Medicine, Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Chinakondrupadu, Guntur
India
Login to access the Email id

Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None


DOI: 10.4103/2277-8632.94175

Rights and Permissions

Hair dye poisoning is becoming common in India. Three patients who were admitted into the Emergency Medical Department with a history of ingestion of hair dye available in the market as Supervasmol 33 are presented. Their clinical features, complications, and treatment modalities are discussed and the literature is reviewed.


[FULL TEXT] [PDF]*
Print this article     Email this article
 Next article
 Previous article
 Table of Contents

 Similar in PUBMED
   Search Pubmed for
   Search in Google Scholar for
 Related articles
 Citation Manager
 Access Statistics
 Reader Comments
 Email Alert *
 Add to My List *
 * Requires registration (Free)
 

 Article Access Statistics
    Viewed9703    
    Printed204    
    Emailed4    
    PDF Downloaded583    
    Comments [Add]    
    Cited by others 1    

Recommend this journal